1. Be patient — God’s timing is the best anyways.
2. It’s okay to be alone sometimes.
3. Always be honest — especially with yourself.
4. Study — school is important.
5. But not the most important thing.
6. Pray about everything — everything and everyone.
7. A girl NEEDS girlfriends.
8. Worrying is a waste.
9. Being single is actually special.
10. You can never take too many pictures.
11. Time is so valuable and goes too fast — spend it wisely.
12. I am “fearfully and wonderfully made.”
13. Read your devotions everyday.
14. Silence is okay — you don’t have to be involved in every single conversation.
15. You can’t be perfect — let it go.
16. Family is forever.
17. A failure is God closing a door —trust that he will open a window.
18. Coffee and breakfast food fix everything — almost.
19. You deserve the best — wait to pick the right one.
20. And last but not least, love — love always.
A big hug from me to everyone who has loved me this far. I couldn’t be surrounded by a more encouraging and wonderful group of people while I go through this journey.
Words can only begin to express how grateful I am for each of you — so with every inch of me,