“Kind”, “Strong”, and “Loving” are qualities most girls want in a husband. In this list however, I decided to go beyond the general characteristics—the ones that should be a given anyways.
I wrote a wish list. Things that aren’t necessary but dreamed about. Things that I think of while driving alone with the windows rolled down, watching a new chick flick movie, or quietly observing other couples at restaurants. It is a messy list, one that I will keep adding to. I know that there is no such thing as a perfect guy, as there is no such thing as the perfect women. But I do know there is someone God made perfect for me out there…somewhere. So in the meantime, I will continue adding to this wish list until we finally meet. ❤
- Someone who will bring me my favorite flowers on random days.
- Knows that when I want to be alone, I really don’t want to be alone.
- Knows to buy me a book instead of chocolates. (I don’t like chocolate).
- Will sleep in with me on rainy days.
- Won’t complain about all the 792348205 pictures that I will take.
- Knows that a good morning text means the world.
- But knows that giving me a handwritten letter is even better.
- Someone I can sing along with.
- Someone I always feel beautiful around (even without makeup, messy hair, and dirty clothes)
- We would be a team, problem solvers.
- He actually gives me his honest opinions when I ask.
- Someone that I can depend on. Always.
- Keeps his promises.
- Has a gentle strength.
- Unconditional love.
- Will watch a thunderstorm with me.
- Will wake up early with me to see the sunrise.
- And to have coffee.
- Takes us on unexpected road trips.
- Silence would not be awkward.
- And small talk wouldn’t always be necessary.
- Lets me read while he drives.
- Go on runs together.
- Never lies.
- Own our own dog.
- Is willing to bake with me the random things I find on Pinterest.
- Will keep me warm because I’m terrified and HATE being cold.
- Knows my coffee order by heart and buys it for me by surprise.
- WILL MAKE BANANA PANCAKES IN THE MORNING WITH ME JUST LIKE MY FAVORITE SONG.
- Realizes that there are more important things in life than money.
- Makes me laugh. always.
- Holds my hand.
- Has a favorite color he likes me in.
- And buys me clothes in that color.
- Quietly listens to me talk on and on and on…
- Possesses unlimited amounts patience in order to deal with my crazy self.
- We would share inside jokes and acknowledge them with secret smiles.
- Paints my nails.
- Doesn’t mind my tattoos. (Even though they are pretty small anyways).
- Is a true man.
- A leader.
- Dances with me in the rain at least once.
- Brings me to the ocean.
- Someone that I don’t have to second guess.
- He would be my home.
- Takes pictures of me.
- And brings us on picnics.
- Able to have deep conversations about important things and ridiculous things.
- Plays with my hair.
- Gives me piggyback rides.
- Sings to me.
- Teases me.
Psst! I understand that maybe some of these things are a lot to ask. But hey, I’m just day dreaming.
‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’ Jeremiah 33:3 The Lord is always listening and knows your heart! Praying that The Lord will bless you with a man of God with every wish on your list! Love you Moll!
LikeLiked by 1 person
I love you more Mom ❤